Project Delivery Manager – Product
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be given responsibility for delivering a number of assigned projects, ensuring they are planned and delivered in line with the contractual obligations. You will be the primary business contact for clients throughout the lifetime of a project and will work to build and maintain successful relationships with customers. As part of our project commitment at Helastel you will work to create a positive collaborative customer journey.
Additionally, you will help shape and grow the Product Business Unit, as well as working to create and maintain motivated teams within Helastel.
- Deliver client projects successfully within time, cost and quality criteria and constraints.
- Effective risk and internal and external stakeholder management, including timely and appropriate escalations.
- Efficient and effective project team management.
- Lead Helastel’s customer projects throughout all phases of their lifecycle in order to meet or, wherever possible, exceed contractual obligations and customer expectations.
- Deliver projects within time, budget and quality criteria and constraints.
- Engage with the project’s key stakeholders, ensuring that each stakeholder understands what their contribution needs to be in a timely fashion and communicate how they will deliver their area of responsibility.
- Produce regular project progress reports for internal teams and client stakeholders.
- Lead regular project review sessions, ensuring proactive management of the allocated technical teams within the project team to help communicate upcoming, forecasted or potential risks and issues.
Behaviours and qualities
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and focuses on delivering on individual, team and Helastel commitments.
- An influencer – demonstrates personal ‘presence’ and gains the confidence of others through temperament, capability, calibre and excellent communication.
- Manages external relationships for the benefit of Helastel’s reputation and success, and successful project delivery.
- Excellent communicator able to balance the shifts between technical team management and client facing meetings and reports.
- Works autonomously and proactively, taking ownership for personal and team delivery and outcomes.
- Continuously develops and applies professional technical knowledge to drive excellent organisational performance.
- Works collaboratively and supportively with colleagues across the organisation.
- Minimum of three years client-facing project management experience working in the software delivery or web design industries.
- Experience of managing projects using both Agile methodologies.
- Experience of leading projects with offshore and multi-language teams.
- University education or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrable experience of data analysis to produce meaningful and actionable reports.
- Commercial awareness with regard to costing of projects and their business impact.
- Project management certification e.g. Prince 2, PMP, Scrum Master Certification, or similar.
- Experience of managing waterfall projects.
- Experience of coaching those less familiar with agile methodologies.
- Experience of working with Russian and Ukrainian teams.
- Experience using Jira, MS Project, Standard Oce Tools (Google and MS oce tool sets, e.g. Excel).